We respect your inbox and promise not to fill it with noisy, attention-seeking headlines. We hope to be one of the names you genuinely look forward to seeing appear.
We don’t have one of those automated email welcome chains – they seem a bit icky and impersonal. So this is it! Just a quick note to say hi and hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to get in touch anytime.
We're all about human connection, so please feel welcome to email me with a quick note to introduce yourself and let me know what made you interested enough to sign up for emails from us. I'll always write back within a week.
ℹ️ What to expect
You'll get the Scholé Supplement newsletter every month, usually on a Saturday morning (US), Saturday evening (EMEA), or Sunday morning (APAC).
It has some reflections and mini-essays on grokkist life, updates on our events and courses, rundowns of our latest podcast conversations when we're in season, member news, and some assorted awesome snackable links, just because.
You'll also occasionally get a separate email if there's something big to announce or an important bit of housekeeping, but we try to keep these to a minimum.
🗺 Where to start
- If you haven't already, check out the 'Are you a grokkist?' page
- Visit our Events and Community page to see what's happening, and consider creating a free account on our community platform
- Visit the Still Curious podcast hub for conversations with grokkists from many walks of life about their squiggly stories and personal journeys
- Visit our courses page to see our current offerings, watch our 5-minute music video on reimagining education, and see how we are connecting teachers, learners, reformers and radicals from all walks of life to create radically accessible and inclusive educational experiences created with and for grokkists
- Learn more about our organisation
🚨 Right now...
To make sure you get our emails, move us to your inbox.
📧 Gmail users:
- Move us to the primary inbox by clicking the 3 dots in the top right corner, click "Move to", and then "Primary."
- If you're on your desktop, click back and then drag and drop this email into the "Primary" tab near the top left of your screen.
🍏 Apple users:
- Tap on our email address at the top of our welcome email (next to "From:" on mobile) and click “Add to VIPs.” Hopefully that does the trick, but Apple Mail doesn't always play nice. If you're not getting emails, get in touch and we'll figure it out together!
Other email apps:
- Maybe you're keeping it retro with AOL, or getting fancy with Hey. You do you. But do use this guide to make sure you safelist our emails.
See you in your inbox soon!
- Danu (Founder, Grokkist)